Monday, February 14, 2011

To Hair or Not to Hair



I'm having a terrible time doing hair with copic markers. I spent all yesterday in the wee hours trying to do the hair on this digi.. They say last time is a charm well it almost was... I got closer to what I wanted on the last try.. But it's hit and miss with me.. grrrrrr gonna throw my markers out the window!! who's gonna catch them.. lol

I bought a Digi from Di's Digital Stamps and because I couldn't get my download she gave me this Digital Stamp as a gift. I thought that was so nice of her. It's a real cutey!!

I'm entering in a few challenges this time.. I usually don't do that.. don't ask me why I might tell ya!

CES Challenge - Cute and Cuddley
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Digi's by Phooka - Bling it on


I used Stickles "Crystal" on the flowers and sentiment and put some bling up top





HEY you all thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Hi ya
    fabulous card, super cute image,lovely papers & design,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair looks just GREAT .... I'll be standing under the window LoL :-)

    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll catch them as they fly out your window, I LOVE my copics but could never have enough.
    Sweet card, her hair looks good to me and love your pretty image and papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair! (Which window do I stand under?!...lol!) Super cute creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us girlies at CES Challenges, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.