Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hubbys Valentine Card



Looking for the Blog Hop?

Look HERE


I finally got an idea on what to create for DH (DUH HUBBY).. his valentine card.... I used my Cricut to create it..

I've been hinting to him and hinting that I want the Tim Holtz Vagabond Machine for Valentines day but I think he got me a stinky ole Diamond Ring instead.. ROFLMAO!! Hows that for priority's... LOL Nah J/k I might be getting a new ring for our Anniversary in May or is it April.. oh dear I forgot my Anniversary date.. Now that's funny!! shhhh don't even tell on me..

Here is da card I created.

I inked all my papers with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Black Soot"

Used a Gold Leafing Pen around the Label and then distressed it.

Distressed the edges of the DP

and dat's it!!


I'm entering into a Challenge at


As a Prize she is giving a Cricut Cartridge.. Boy can I ever us another cartridge. In two years I only have 4 of them..

Hey everyone thanks for looking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.