Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I love Vintage!



Jeanette has a challenge going on at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium's Yahoo Group. Yes we are having challenges now over at the group.. There will be some great Prizes given out! If your not a member you better get on over there and join up..

The Cards challenge is to use a scrap of your Designer Paper and make a card. I chose paper I had from Graphic 45. I cut out the gal. Inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Walnut Stain".. Cut out some letters with my Cricut.. Inked the flowers and put on the clock from Tim Holtz Collection..The Lace I had left over from my Layout of the other day and yes you can buy all of the supplies at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium.. You must join the Yahoo Group to be able to shop.. Great Discounted prices. Did I say that Copics are only $4.00!

well anywho here is my card.


I'm entering it at a challenge over at Creative Friday
The Theme is Vintage.

I love love Vintage anything!!

Thanks for Looking at my new Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.