Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Deer

Click HERE for Blog Hop



Don't cha just love the take on words with this tag! or rather the stamp I used.. It's been sitting in my chest of drawers where I keep my stamps for a year now.. I made a New Years resolution to use my stamps more.. and I have been at least once a week.

to start off with I used Distress Inks and covered the white tag which I cut on my Cricut.. Then I used a Tim Holtz Mask.. I had been wanting to try this one after seeing Timmy use it on his blog. It was fun doing a mask.. I stamped my deer and sentiment. Embossed the sentiment..I stamped a few of those branches and I didn't like where I placed them so I added the rub on butterfly to it. Added the ribbon and voila dere's my new tag oh yeah I inked the edges with Distress Ink " Walnut Stain" I can see I'm going to have to get a reinker with that one. I use it a lot.



Hey you all Thanks for Looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.