Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blog Hop Tomorrow





Yup I'm doing a Blog Hop Tomorrow to celebrate Valentines Day at I Did It Creations Challenge Blog.. somehow I got roped into starting it off!! ROFL.. So check back early tomorrow morning and hop along with me...

Last night I got so upset about the teenty tiny space I have to craft in.. I had been reading a magzine and looking at this gals studio. It was tinier than mine and looked wonderfull. Maybe because it was clean and organized? Just maybe huh.. LOL Well I got mad at my space and ended up giving my Hubby my big PC and reorganizing the room.yup after fixing it and reformatting twice!! Crazy I am Crazy!!!!! LOL I am now going off my Laptop and have the small Canon printer and that's it on my desk. I have a big L shaped desk and now most of it I can use for Crafting! woohoo so after I settled in I created this card and I'm also finishing up a Layout. I crafted the night away!!

I just bought this Digi and now I can't remember from who. I'm always going to so many shops it's hard to remember and you gals that sell digi's don't put your TOU in the zip files.. Shame on you.. Then you scream about Piracy and people not doing what you want them to do with the digis.. Put a Link to your shop and your terms of use gals so that we have less Piracy and more people knowing where they got stuff from and what we can and can not do with it.. Just a suggestion don't shoot the messenger!! LMAO

I'm using my sewing machine more and more and alas! getting better at it. duh and duh again!


I'm entering the card in a challenge over at Totally Paper Crafts
Friends is the theme.

Hey thanks for peeking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.