Thursday, February 3, 2011

Out of the Deep Freeze



Well I think we are out of the freeze finally over here in Indiana.. What a couple of days it's been. I have never seen trees bend with the ice all over them like we had. Our poor Aspen tree has died probably. It almost fell on the Propane Tank. I thought we were all going to go Kaboom!!

anywho I played today and created a Layout. Work in the morning and play all afternoon! What a life! ROFL. Actually I'm waiting for a shipment to come in that was suppose to be here yesterday. Then I'll probably be up all night playing Shipping Clerk. LOL

anywho again here is the Layout I created. I entered it in a challenge over at Colorful Creations.The Pictures is of my Sister Susan. She is sleeping with my Grand Nephew John.. Having Sweet Dreams. LOL

The Paper I used is from 7 Gypsys. I love it!!

I played with Grunge Paper and created the Flower thingy on the top right hand corner and the title.. I inked them and the bird with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Now who don't love love those inks... I Sprayed them all with Glimmer Mist - "Glacier" The rose was made using my Cricut.

I want the new Tim Holtz die cutting machine real bad. The dies are so great. And the new dies coming out this month are to die for!!

Yes they will be available at
at a heavily Discounted Price
woohooo

Hey you all Thanks for LOOKING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.