Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ooh La Laa



That's the sentiment on my newest card!! I had so much fun creating this card as it was the first time I ever colored Black Hair.. Would you believe I got it right the first time but had to chuck the image anyways.. why because I didn't do what everyone says to do and color the face first.. I did the hair because I figured if I had to do it 10 times over I had only done hair.. well here I get it right , then go to do the face and get black all over the face because the ink wasn't dry.. boy did that teach me a thing or two or twelve!! LMAO Never again!! I will always do the face first!! Saying that again 400 times over.. Well to say the least I was surprised as hell when I did the Black Hair once again and it came out okay.. Do you think hair has finally clicked into me pea brain or was I lucky twice!! we will see.. LOL

I put in a lot of bows.. why I haven't a clue just bow crazy I guess.. On the flower I inked the petal edges with Distress Ink and added "Crystal" Stickles. These Stickles are now my Love of the week!! I love love how they add that extra touch!!

I'm entering the card in the challenge at Paper Crafting Journey. It's an anything goes challenge

Don't forget our Sale at

will end today..

It's Our Die ing for Spring to Come
Sale
and all Sizzix Dies

are on sale..

Until Midnight tonight



Hey Thanks for looking
at me card!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.