Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summertime and it's sooo hot in this house!!

It's summertime..and the living is not easy!! I hate hate summertime. After living 30 years in Arizona I escaped to Indiana.. wrong!! It's not cool in Indiana especially when the air isn't working right in the house.  I crawled into my crafts room this afternoon to create a card. Nothing was going on, da hubby is sleeping da doggies are sleeping and the cats and birds are knocked out too! Nobody wants to play.. No one is online either.. so what's a girl to do but craft.. okay so while I sweated I crafted.. LOL   here is what I came up with.. I bought this stamp at Michaels.. aint it a cutie..


I'm entering it at a challenge at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Susan turned me on to all these cool challenge blogs.  Check them out!

Have a cool Sunday what's left of it!!



3 comments:

  1. Shhhhhhh! Don't give away all of my secrets! Hehehe! I LOVE that cute stamp! Great papers, too and I like the ice cream cone. Hmmmmm. Maybe I will have to whip you into telling me where you got those??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira =)

    P.S. It's not too cool in here either. + 35 C and rising - and that's in the shady side of the house :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute card - adore that stamp! Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.