Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun at our Slumber Party

What fun we had last night at our first ever Slumber Party over at the I did it Forum.. Gals were coming in and out all night until 4 in the morning! We started off with a Speed Craft my take off from a Speed Scrap and had a ball. Wendy our resident Speed Demon won the prize!! From there we did a tutorial on how to make a gift bag and then we made tags and finally a pop up box! Tammy and I were the last to lie our heads down at 4..

Here are some of the projects I completed.. I didn't complete the first project as I called the Speed Craft so I used the digi I was coloring on the second project.. It is a gift bag.. I used my new digi Rose Fairy.




The second is a tag and I love how this came out.. I used a digi from Stitchy Stamps. I'm entering this into Stefs Challenge at Glitterbabes challenge blog. I hope I can enter a tag and not a card. It was a color challenge. pink, turquoise and orange you had to use.



and my third project we made a pop up box. It is not a digi but a stamp I found over at Michaels one day. I found out when making a pop up box be sure you image is up high enough so when you put your tag in the slit it shows up. duh and duh again!! LOL




Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! LOL we had a ball last night.. Laughing all the way!! Come join us in the forum we have many challenges going on ..Loads of fun and lots of tips and techniques to learn!! Also some fun Swaps... We'd love to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. All 3 projects are gorgeous!! And I for one love the Tag you've made for our challenge:D Thankyou for taking time to join us at Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are all fabulous! and what stamina to stay up until 4:00 a.m.!!! wow! i love your new fairy image and your tag is totally gorgeous! and yes, you can make ANYTHING you so desire for the challenge as long as it follows the challenge and has the required bling. i am sooooooo glad you joined us at glitterbabe's challenge!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love that image and the sentiment is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabe's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tag! I love all your projects. Looks like a fun night. Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabe's Challenge.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.