Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Challenge at the Challenge Blog

Wow it's Friday already and we have a new challenge for you.. Stitchy of Stitchy Bear stamps is the sponsor this week.. Check out her wonderful digi's at the I Did it Creations Shop.

The Challenge this week is to create a Special Occasion Card. I used this beautiful image designed by Stitchy.




I know I said a special Occasion card and didn't do a salutation on my card. Duh guess who forgot again. I'm forgetting to do everything this month..Duh and duh again!!! LOL

Anywho head on over to our Challenge blog and see what the Design Team has created this week. I swear those gals are soooo talented. Get in on the Challenge and win a $5.00 coupon to the shop!! The sale is still going on over there!! 30% off on our entire inventory!!! wooohoooo!!!!! 

Hugs all

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the salutation. Just put it on the inside and decorate around it.

    Did you use your colored pencils on this image? It looks good! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I forgot to tell you that I really like your NEW BACKGROUND! It screams SUMMER FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes cards don't have to have a sentiment on the front - message says it all with the design. :) Love the card Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.