Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Scrapping with I Did it Creations Challenge

There is a new challenge at Scrapping with I Did it Creations.. It's to scrap a Fantasy.. Or just anything about Fantasy.. The design Team used a sheet from The Crafty Purple Frog for inspiration.. They are the Sponsors this week.. Check out their wonderful shop.. I loved working with their Image.. It was so beautiful.. I made the Tag I added to my Layout. It's a traditional Layout.. The Picture is of My Mom and my Niece.


The Paper I used is from Graphic 45. I love love her designs.. Don't you just love the image of the Cat and princess.. Head on over to the challenge blog and get into the challenge.Win a Prize!! You can do either a Traditional or Digital LO..


1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea using the image on a tag to incorporate it into your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.