Monday, October 22, 2012

Come on Halloween!

I love Halloween!! I'm way too old to go Trick or Treating but if I could I would for sure! LOL  but I do love when the kids come to the door in their wonderful costumes! It's one of my favorite holidays. Years ago I used to go to all the Halloween Parties and always in Costume. Dressing up in Costume was soooo much fun!

I used to Dance on the Tables and Kiss all the Boys! ROFL!

This year we haven't even gotten our Pumpkin yet nor bought any candy. We better get on the Ball! LOL

Here are some of the Halloween Cards I created this year for my Family..


I better get them in their envelopes and send them out or it will be Thanksgiving! LOL

Hey!! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.