Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sleigh bells Ring

We do not have any snow yet but I'm a wishin and hopen it snows for Christmas.. In fact it's been unusually warm here in Indy the last few days. boooo on the weatherman!! I know I'm cwazy but I do love the cold weather. I don't like my gas bill however!! LOL

I stopped for a bit on my Christmas Presents for my family to create this Arch for The Artists Nest Ning Group. It's a Group of Gals that do swaps each month..  This is a 4x6 Arch with the Theme Winter Wonderland.

I used Tim Holtz's new Christmas Sketch Stamp on this piece. I just love this set. I also made a Tag using this Stamp for the Christmas Tree. Oh yes we have it up already all trimmed. My hubby is a complete baby at Christmas time and all our lights are up and the Tree is done with some presents already around it. It's different for me this year as I couldn't help him decorate. The Wheelchair just couldn't get around it nor close enough for me to get in their. So I participated by watching and expediting. LOL   Last year being in a wheelchair was the farthest thing from my mind. It's funny what a year will bring.


I put Diamond Dust all around the Arch. I just have to use Glitter and Diamond Dust a lot during the 
Holiday Season. Love my Bling! LOL

It really glitters but is hard to see in the picture..

I colored the Snowman with my Neo Color Crayons. 



I hope your Holiday Season is full of Joy and your busy busy now making gifts and doing a lot of 
Holiday Artwork.

Hey!! Thanks for stopping by..

Robyninski the 927th. (LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous - love the background and that snowman stamp is awesome :-)
    Sorry about the wheelchair business :-( xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.