Saturday, December 8, 2012

Every Rose has it Thorn

Every Rose has it's Thorn is the title of my Art Journal Spread. I couldn't remember if it was Thorn or Thorns.. anywho in between doing some painting as presents I wanted to do some Art Journaling.

This is what I came up with.


I used Modeling Paste on the dots applying it to the substrate with my fingers.
I also Finger Painted most of the spread. Not the Flowers though.

I love getting messy and dirty! LOL

I'm joining Paint Party Friday this week..

Check out some wonderful Artists.

Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. It's very pretty, I love the textures and the roses are beautiful!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture and dimension!!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love journal page and the colours luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colours- so vibrant! Also the effect of the fish underwater:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The textures are beautiful and so is your art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours in your mixed media painting and the roses are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific spread. Happy PPF, Annette G
    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journal spread. Love those rich, saturated colors and your roses really pop. Stopping by late from PPF!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.