Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cotton Candy Girls Class Done

Wow I can't believe how these weeks have flown by. When I started the Cotton Candy Gals Workshop with Natasha I had no idea how much I would learn. I had a Ball in this Workshop plus learned so much about Shading and Blending. Now I have to practice, practice practice!! LOL

This is the Last Piece we did. Oh there is a Bonus Video of a Boy. I'm working on that one... I tell ya if Natasha has another workshop I'm going to sign up for it pronto!! Check out her Blog - Here - Not only does she create the Cotton Candy Gals but is a wonderful artist of many different types of styles. Yesterday I must of spent an hour on her blog just looking at all her wonderful work.

Well anywho here is my last piece. I had a ball creating this..

I used Watercolors, Watercolor crayons and Acrylics on 
Mixed Media Paper


Don't ya just love those Lollipop Trees!! LOL

Hey!! Thanks for Stopping by..





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Robyn for your sweet words. :) I love the fact that you had fun and learned a lot. :) You did a great job on all the lesson. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.