Friday, June 29, 2012

Workshop over at Willowing

Tam has a new workshop out over at Willowing.. She does a Summer Whimsy Gal... It took me two days to do mine. Why? because it's so damn hot out my Studio is an oven.. I'm upstairs and the air isn't working well on these 104 degree days.. Did I ever tell you guys how much I hate hate hate Summer!! It reminds me of my years in Tucson where every day was the same. no rain and 125 degree weather.. Well Indianapolis is getting to be just like that! I know whine whine whine. LOL

anywho here is the piece I came up with after sweating for hours working on it.


I'm satisfied with it. Not the happiest but I got so damn cranky fighting the heat.

p.s. I had a ball doing the background. LOL

Hey you!! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! She's beautiful! You're inspiring me to take the class!
    And I wanted to let you know that you won the Mint Chocolate Chip giveaway from The Summer of Color!
    Please email me your address and I'll mail it right off ;)
    Kristin xo
    KDvanvalkenburghatmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!! I'm taking the same class. I know what you mean about HATING the heat!! What a horrible summer, I guess its pay back for the great, mild winter we had in lower Michigan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.