Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tim Holtz Distress Inks Sale at OWSE

There is a big Sale going on at
 All of Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Reinkers are on sale
 until the 30th. of January!! 
If your not a member of Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium join up today! 
Click Here to join the Yahoo Group..
 There is no Fee to join and you get some wonderful Discounts at the shop!!  

Never Pay Retail Again!

How about Copic Markers for $4.00!! You can't beat that anywhere on the Net!

If you don't see what your looking for just ask 
Jeanette or Myself and we most likely can get it for you.

We also do Layaways on Large orders.

email me for more information at

robynann@ididitcreations.com


and now for a Card I created last night


I'm still learning how to use my Copic Markers


I have a lot to learn for sure!


I used papers from Basic Gray's 
Sugar Rush
I'm so sorry I don't know where I bought this Digi from


what happened is I got a virus on my external hard drive and it effected 
my folder of all the images I have bought.
I got to burn most of them but lost a lot of the information I had on them
like who the artist is and where I bought them from.


If this is your digi or you know who's it is please tell me so I can
give the proper credit to the wonderful artist.




I'm entering this at the challenge over at
The Crafty Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.