Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Creating a Tag Tim Holtz Syle

We had a challenge in the Forum to create a tag using Tim Holtz Distress inks. I had such a great time creating this tag. My work mat and desk and almost the cat was covered in Ink and Glimmer Mist. LOL  not even saying how much ink I got on me!! ROFL

To create this tag I used Timmy's Distress Inks , two stamps and Ribbon from Bo Bunny.. Oh yeah and Momento ink - Tuxedo Black. You have to get yourself some of that for stamping. It's the best!!
You can't ever see the Glimmer Mist in pictures but it's shimmering away! LOL


All of the Products I used can be bought at 
It is our Discount Club for scrapping and stamping supplies. The prices are fantastic their!!
The sale for Cuttlebug folders is still going on.. 11% off of all Cuttlebug Embossing Folders.
The sale goes until the 7th. of January.

To be approved for membership to the club you need to join the Yahoo Group at


Once your a member of the group
you can head over to the shop and register.

I will then approve your registration.

There is no fee to join the club

We purchase products once a week on Saturdays and buy as a group.

Never pay retail again!!

I entered my tag in the challenge over at 
it's an anything goes challenge
adding lace is one of the options.

Join our Paper Crafting Forum and get in on all the Challenges
win yourself a great prize!!

We now have a points system to win points for big Discounts at the shop

well dats all folks!! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.