Friday, January 28, 2011

My New Magnolia are Here!!


Oh wow I received my two New Magnolia Stamps yesterday.. I now am a proud owner of two Tilda's! wooohooo.. I had to ink one up and play last night.. I'm still so new to using Copics. I got so frustrated the other night and told Jeanette I'm throwing them out the window.. But she convinced me to give it another go.. and I did.. LOL

Here is what I did last night.. I'm pleased how her hair turned out. I watched a Ut
ube Video by Susan Dean about 10 times.. LOL

I am entering this card in the challenge over at Southern Girls.. Dry Embossing is the

Theme. I used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss with. Then sanded it a little bit.




Be watching Monday for some new Releases.. Does anyone like the Red Hat Society Images??Well I am releaseing a bunch of these cutie patooties on Monday!! wooohooo!!


2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! Love your embossing. Thanks for sharing your talent at Southern Girls this week and good luck.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute project. Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us at Southern Girls. I hope we see you again.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.