Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Layout for my Nephew

Well I've been working hard today on this Layout I did. My Nephews Wedding has come and gone and I have a million and one pictures from it I'm scrapping as a special gift to them. Maybe I'll be done by their first Anniversary! LOL

The Background Paper is from Basic Grays Curio Paper Pack and yes we can get it at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium. The other papers were in my stash.

I used Tim Holtz Grunge Paper and my Cricut to make the Flourish. I love love that Grunge Paper. I used Distress Inks and Rangers Perfect Pearls Mist "Heirloom Gold" . You do have to shake that stuff up good..
I got the Lace at Wally World. I need to go back and get some more. They had a good selection of Lace.. The butterfly was cut from my Cuddlebug and embossed then inked with Distress Ink "Walnut Stain"



I'm entering it in this challenge at Outlawz challenge this Ning Group I just joined.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.