Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog Candy at Floral Fantasy



There is some really Great Blog Candy at Floral Fantasy.. The Candy will be given out on the 24th. of February. See my side bar for all the goodies!

I have an abscessed tooth and I'm miserable. I haven't had one of these for years and years. I can hardly thunk.. anywho the sale at Robyn's Fetish has one day to go. Today! get 30% off on all my Digi's and Paper.. woohooo!!

anywho again.. I created this Layout for a Challenge at Outlawz. It's a new Ning Group filled with Challenges. The Challenge was Stitching and Fabric.. I finally used my Sewing Machine. I've been wanting to but just was too lazy to do it. I love doing a Layout and putting stitching on it. I just don't do it often enough.

The Papers are from Basic Grays "Curio" Collection and yes you can get them at Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.