Monday, May 10, 2010

Long time no Blog

It's been awhile since I have blogged. We moved again and I haven't even had time to play and create anything. Finally will be unpacking my crafts room today! whew! LOL

The Shop is open now and Glitterbabe has joined me. Stef is selling her Beautiful Digital Stamps and Stitchy of Stitchybear Stamps is setting up her digi's there also. She should be up and running shortly.

We have a 50% off Sale going for 0ur Grand Opening!! wooo hooo Head on over to the Shop and grab yourself some Digital Stamps while we have this fantastic sale going on!

If you are a Digi Designers and would like to sell at the shop please email me at robyn@ididitcreations.com.

We are also going to be selling Custom Cards and Cutting files.

If you are interested in selling your Creations email me.

Check out our Challenge Blog our Design Team has done some wonderful creations with this weeks challenge. The Challenge is to create a Mothers Day Card. One winner will be picked randomly to receive a Prize!! wooo hooo! It could be YOU!

Our new forum is going great! It's for all paper addicts. We have many challenges going on. Head on over there and join us I'd love to see you there.


Hugs all
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.