Saturday, May 29, 2010

News Flash Stitchy Bear Stamps and I Did It Creations are Merging!

Yup that's right Stitchy and I are Merging our shops!!  We are going to bring everyone the

Best in Digital Stamps, Custom Made Cards, Cutting files , Hybrid Scrap Kits and More!!

We also have a new forum for everyone to join. Our members did not like the Spruz forum so we built a new one and combined it with Stitchy

The new name is 

I Did It, Stitchy Bear Did It, U Do it 2

To Register at the New Forum

go to



Check out the shops new Banner!!

Remember the 50 % off sale is still going on until the end of May!!


Our Christmas in June party starts June 11th.
at our new forum

There is going to be lots of Challenges and Many Prizes to Win!

Wooohooo I can't wait!!

Hope to see you over at the forum!


Hugs all
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.