Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday's Challenge on our Challenge Blog



Wow it's Friday already!! Head on over to our Challenge Blog and get in on this weeks challenge! Win yourself a Digital Stamp! wooo hooo!

I even got time this week to join in on the challenge. wow I'm creating again!! Feels Good!

This week we want to see Butterfly's on your card or Paper Project.

Here is what I created for the challenge

I used the Robyn's Fetish Primitive Pitcher Image you can find it at our shop
I Did it Creations.

I colored it with Prisma Color Pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. The butterfly was painted with twinkling h20's. I'm just learning how to use these. I love them but need to learn all the techniques you can do with them. The butterfly is a bit big but I got lazy and didn't want to start all over again. Duh and duh again! ROFL

Join in on our challenge this week. Jeanette is giving away Two Digital Stamps to a winner who will be picked randomly!! wooo hooo!!

Hugs everyone

Robyn

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.