Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally got to play today!




Wow I finally got to play a little this morning. I created a card. Thought I might have forgotten how to it's been so long with the move and all! LOL

Stef of Glitterbabe gave me this Digital Stamp as a gift and I love it! It's so beautiful! Stef is now selling her digi's at our shop I Did it Creations. Everything is 50% off all this month. Go grab you a few digi's!

Stitchy of Stitchy Stamps will be joining us soon also over at the shop.

They are both are fantastic Digi Designers and I am proud to have them with me selling at the shop!!

This card was created for a challenge at our new forum for the Card Creating Group. If you haven't joined us yet please do. I would love to see you over their. Everyone is invited!

I used Prisma Color Pencils to color the digi and blended it with odorless mineral spirits. Used chestnut brown ink on the edges. I also finally understand how to use the "Bow Easy" to make a bow. LOL It wasn't as complicated as I thought! Duh and duh again! LOL





Thanks for looking.

Big Hugs
Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Glad you got a chance to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I'm glad you're getting a chance to play. I am going through withdrawls, I haven't been able to do much for a couple of days. I hope to get some done today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.