Sunday, April 25, 2010

Coming Soon I Did It Creations Shop

Our Shop I Did it Creations is soon to open! wooo hooo!

The Shop is for all Paper Crafters to sell their unique Paper Crafts.

Would you like to sell your one of a kind Custom Cards?

Are you a Digital Stamp Designer and would like to sell at the shop?

Do you Create Cutting Files for the Cricut, Silhouette, Wishblade or any other Die Cutting Machine.

Come sell with us at I Did it Creations Shop!!

If you are interested email me at robyn@ididitcreations.com.

Let me know what you are interested in Selling. We are gathering a List right now of Designers and you can be one of them!!!

The shop is http://ididitcreations.com/shop

Hugs All
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.