Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Challenges starting up Soon!



Jeanette is busy gathering up our Great Design Team and getting ready for our first challenge on our Challenge Blog. woooo hoooo!! Our first Challenge will begin on Friday the 23rd. of April. As always one winner will be picked randomly to win a Digital Stamp from my store!

I have started to sell my digi's in Stitchy's shop. Get on over there and take a look at all the wonderful Digi's for sale.

Here is a preview of one of my digi's. What a wonderful spring card you could create with this. Or how about using it on a Layout.

You can click on the preview to see the rest of my digi's.

I would love to see what you create with my digi's and would like to post them on our challenge blog. You can leave a comment on this blog or the challenge blog with a link to your blog or website. Don't have a blog, no worries. Just email me at robynluvs2scrap@hotmail.com and attach your wonderful creations for me to post.

Come join us at I Did It Creations our new Ning Network. We have many challenges there and would love for you to join us.

Have fun creating!!

Big Hugs
Robyn
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.