Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Little Birdie Told me...



A Little Birdie told me that we are getting ready for our Challenges to start up real soon on our Challenge Blog. In fact mark you calenders because we begin again on April 23rd.! Jeanette is gathering all the gals together for our Fabulous Design Team.

Speaking of cards made with my Digi's here is one made with the digi "A little birdie told me"

Jeanette created a wonderful card with it!!

I would love to see any creations you make with our Digi's. You can leave a comment with a link to your blog. If you don't have a blog and would like to show off your creations just email me at
robynluvs2scrap@hotmail. I will proudly post your creations!!

Have fun creating!

Big Hugs
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.