Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Wild cna Crazy Gal

Doesn't she look wild and Crazy!! LOL  I title this piece "Crazy for loving  you".. I love how her hair came out.. Might be a little too much on the orange side but heck the young gals these days have hair any color and I love it!!



I'm loving using the Pan Pastels with Gesso.. Never would have thought of doing that if it 
weren't for this class I took with Karen Milstein called

Simply Painting Faces

check it out on Facebook. I'm sorry I don't have the website...

She creates these beautiful pieces of very young girls... 

Well it's suppose to snow again here in Indianapolis.. I usually love winter but I think I have had
enough!!

toodaloo for now

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.