Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone.. May all your Wishes come true in the New Year. Much Health and Prosperity in the New Year!

Last night I had a friend over and we played until the wee hours of the morning. well I only got one ATC Card done as most of the night we were talking, drinking and eating. LOL

Here is the ATC Card I created for a Yahoo Group Swap I'm in..  I thought this captured the Theme of Winter really well.


There are loads of Stickles in the Background, some stamping and the cute Die called

"Townscape" by Tim Holtz..

Hey!!! Thanks for Looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love the background and those houses are so cute!
    I hope I get to swap with you more.
    Holly R.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.