Friday, January 27, 2012

Feeling Better and doing some work now

I'm feeling so much better and getting some work done finally. Thank you all for your well wishes..

I'm trying to get back to my Tag Making, Scrapbooking and Card Making. I have been so consumed with drawing , painting and Art Journaling I had left the other for a bit.

so anywho I decided to get into the Grungy Monday Challenge over at Linda's Studio L3.. You were suppose to use Tim's Crackle Paint and do his Resist Technique. You will find it here.

I came up with this Tag for Valentines day.. Not overly done like I usually do but I'm out of practice.


After creating this tag I went over it with a layer of Glitter Paint.. boy is it glittery!! LOL

Hey!! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.