Monday, November 7, 2011

Pretty Eyes



I've been working on my Blending on the faces of my Whimsy Gals.. Not sure if I am even getting the picture but I keep going with them.. I have been incorporating them into my Journal Pages Lately.. This one is not a Journal Page. I bought a sheet of Hot Press Water Color paper to try and I used it on this gal.. She has pretty eyes no?


I sure would like some input from my Mentor Tamara Laporte

but being she is one week due to have her baby me thinks she has other things

on her mind. LOL

Life Book starts in January and I can't wait.

One whole year of making Art and learning about ourselves.

Tam has some great teachers lined up for the classes plus herself.

Did I say I can't wait for this Workshop to start!!!

LOL

Hey if you could leave some feedback on my Whimsy Gals I sure would appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.