Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Nutter Christmas Card





I have this goal of making at least one Christmas Card per day now.. My goal before this was that last summer I would start on my cards. That didn't pan out.. at all! LOL so now I have this one and so far so good..


The card also qualifies for the Simon Says Challenge this week of make a card with a Ticket.

This is one of Timmy's Stamps. I stamped and then distressed it and use Glossy Accents on it.

The snowflakes were Dry Embossed using my Vagabond Machine

I inked up the Embossing Plate and then ran it through..

I cheated from my One Card a Day and created this card.

Today at Crafting with OWSE Cindi had a great video on Warm and Cool Colors and using

Tim's Distress Inks

My Palette was of Cool Colors


I used the Snow Writer glue stick to make the snow.. How fun that was that and sprinkled

Diamond Dust on it while it was drying..

Again on this one I used a Texture Fade of Tim Holtz but this time I did not ink up the plate but

inked my Substrate instead..

I used the reindeer die from Tim Holtz but create the number 25 on my Cricut

using the program "Makes the Cut"

I love love that program..

A lot of Stickles and glitter were used on this card and it shimmers all the way!! LOL

I guess my family and friends are going to be getting all different cards this year.

I just can't get down an assembly line and work for hours on cards like I usually do..

sign of old age?? maybe.. but then it just might be a sign of Lazy.. ROFL!!



Hey!! Thanks for Looking!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I am in love with your vintage Christmas card including the ticket! Well, I love the both...but the one with the ticket is your entry into Simon Says Stamp and Show's Challenge. It is vintage heaven! I love the stamped Santa, the matted background the lace and the vintage poinsettia type flower. Beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at the challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I would be delighted if this dropped on my mat for Christmas ...the colours and vintage feel is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice embossing! I like the lace too!!

    Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For More Opportunities:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Christmas card. That Santa is one of my favorite images and love the use of the ticket. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.