Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Layout and a Wood Portrait





I created this Layout yesterday. I love loved this paper and wanted to keep my LO nice and simple. this is what I came up with


I had this piece of wood like forever.

I picked it up at Walmart for .99cents

This Morning I decided to see how it goes creating one of my gals on wood

The only thing when the paint dried there is no way to fix mistakes..

I had to seal the wood at first so the paint wouldn't just get sucked up by the wood.

Once I got my gal onto the wood I colored it with my Neo Color Crayons and worked it like
it was on paper. I'm not sure if I was suppose to or not.. duh and duh again!! LOL

I'm thinking of putting a layer of bees wax over it.

what cha think?



As Always thanks for Looking

2 comments:

  1. stunning layout and I also love that wood piece!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Marvellous creation!!
    I'm so happy to be part of IDIC DT and meet such creative artists!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.