Saturday, June 19, 2010

Quick Page and my Digital Layout

I'm going to be giving away this digital Quick page when our new Challenge blog opens up

Scrapping with I Did It Creations!! Be watching for our opening.. sure I'll let everyone know! LOL

Anywho I did this layout for a challenge at our Forum using the quick page... I will be teaching Paint Shop Pro starting in July at the forum.. I will provide the program for those that don't have it.. You can learn how to do digital scrapping.. Learn how to use a quick page.. Learn how to resize your digi's or photos for printing.. Learn how to manipulate your photos.. wooohooo we are going to have us some fun!!! Register Today!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so right up my street. Most of my cards are digital cards. All but the image. It takes much longer than crafting for real but I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.