Friday, June 4, 2010

New Challenge on the Challenge Blog and A Design Team Call

We are having a Design Team Call for 

Robyns Fetish.. 

Head on over to our challenge blog if you are interested in joining our Fabulous Design Team. The information on how to apply is there..

Our newest member to our DT is

Stef of Glitterbabe


Check out her wonderful creations


on her blog

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge..


Our Artist this week from the

is

Lauretta of Lauretta's Digital Stamps.. Head on over to the Challenge Blog and enter the challenge to be eligible to win two wonderful Digital Stamps from Lauretta!!

While you there check out our Design Teams Creations using this Sketch.. They rocked it this week!! wooohooo

Lauretta has provided a Freebie for everyone to use in the challenge.. Go get yours now!! It is a beauty!

Here is what I created using this sketch. I was so happy to be able to use Lauretta's Digital Stamp called
"Sweet Thoughts" .. You can find this Digi stamp here



I used Prismacolor Pencils with oderless mineral spirits to blend the pencils. I'm learning how to blend and use the pencils better using the mineral spirits. I have just recently bought myself some stubs from Taiwan which I heard are better to use then the ones from China and "Gamsol" which is a brand name for the Mineral Spirits. I haven't received them yet but I will let everyone know if it indeed is true that they are better to use. I tell you there is a big difference in price in the Gamsol compared to the cheapy mineral spirits I bought at Hobby Lobby... If the price reflects the quality then maybe everyone has been right. If not it's just that people have used the Gamsol so much the manufacturers are price gauging... ROFL  and I got took.. LOL
 

The flower I made myself.. Remember the flower I showed everyone on my Fathers Day card I wasn't sure if it was  masculine enough. Well I took your opinions  and took it off the card and added it on this one.. I had so much fun making this flower I definitely will be making more.

Our new Forum has opened it's doors!! We have new Challenges up starting today... wooohoooo.. Come join our forum and get in on our challenges. You can win prizes from our Sponsors!!


I invite everyone to join! The forum is for all paper addicts!!  

We have a Great Gallery over at the new forum.. You can add your Paper Projects to your own User Gallery.
Each week Jeanette picks one of the Photos for the Gallery Pick of the Week. The winner receives a Digital Stamp from Robyn's Fetish.. and a special Badge to put on a blog or website.. The photo is displayed for a week on our Front Page of the Forum!! It could be yours next week!!


Our Big Party starts on June 11th.. and goes through until the 13th. Our theme is Christmas in June!! There will be plenty of Challenges where you can win yourself some prizes.. There will even be some snail mail prizes to win!! Come have some fun and join the party.. What fun we are going to have creating Christmas Projects!!

I hope to see you there!!

Let's Rock the house down!! woooohoooo!!

Hugs All
Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Robyn! The image and sentiment says it all! Thanks for your sweet comments!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.