Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Sneak Peek at a New Release

Take a peek at one of the New Releases that will be coming up shortly. LOL Aren't I a tease!

You will be able to purchase this and more at the shop shortly. This is going to be my hubbys Valentine Card this year.. I hope he likes it. If not does anyone want a valentine.. I'm going cheap!
ROFL!! nah j/k...

Here is the preview:

and here is the card I made with it.


I also created this card for a Challenge at Digital Tuesday check out their sketch Challenge
here

Thanks for Looking and you have to wait to get a whole bunch of New Releases.. nanananana

Big Hugs
Robyn

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable what a fabulous job you have done with this card your papers are lovely but the image is super thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.