Sunday, January 24, 2010

One more ATC Card

I'm making ATC cards for a club I'm in that meets at the beginning of the month. I have to get seven of them ready and I hate doing them over and over the same thing. so little by little I'm creating them.

Here is one I just finished. I love working with Suzanne Woolcott images.



I first prepared my background card. On my working mat I smeared three different colors of Tim Holtz distress ink. I usually spritz some water on it but this time I didn't as I wanted a bit more texture. I took my card and dabbed it all over the inked surface making a pattern. I then used Fresco Beige Chalk ink to fill in the background for more texture. Letting that dry, I tore my image in the shape I wanted and then once again using the Tim Holtz ink called "Peeled Paint" I distressed the edges. I added my sayings and then adhered my image.. I took silver stickles and ran it lightly down vertically like rain. The last thing I did was distress the edges of the card with that same ink " Peeled Paint".. and dat's dat. One ATC card!! LOL

Thanks for Looking.

Big Hugs
Robyn

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.