Friday, January 1, 2010

Grand Re-Opening Sale! We are open!!!

After a Month of being down we are now finally open again and we're having a gigantic sale in celebration!!! Everything in the store is now 30% off!!! yes, I know I'm nutso!! I'm so excited I put everything on sale until the 11th. of January at 30% off!! Go grab you some Digital Stamps, Stickers and other Hybrid images!! wooo hooo we are finally open again!!! Click Here to go to the shop and shop until you drop!!!!

what happened you say???? first off I moved back to Indianapolis out from the boonies, I am so happy!! Then in the middle of the move the shop went down and I had no internet connection thanks to good ole AT&T loosing our order twice and then we had to wait almost the entire month!! Way to go AT&T! In the middle of that I was ill and in bed for a bit and it was antibiotics time for this gal..

In the mean time Meredith our new Design Team Coordinator has been keeping up the Wacky Wednesday Freebies at our challenge blog at http://www.robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com and the Design Team have been wonderful waiting and playing with the images.. Well now that the shop is reopened be prepared to have some fun doing our challenges, make sure you check this blog or our challenge blog for the Wacky Wednesday Freebies each week... and we have some other fun events planned!!! wooo hoooo we are ready for the New Year..

Be watching for the new list of our Design Team - we have some new very talented gals on board and I will be posting their names and blogs this week!!! Thank you gals for sticking with me . I am deeply touched!!!

Happy New Years everyone -2010!!!! A New Decade!!!

Big Hugs to all
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.