Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blog Hop and New Release Party

If you have been on the blog hop you have been looking at some of our New Releases and what our Fabulous Design Team has created with them! wooohooo..

Here is what I have done with one also.. Her name is Farah Valentine Girl..


I colored her with Prisma Color Pencils and used Odorless Mineral Spirits to blend with. I used my cuddlebug for the embossing on the blue paper and then sanded it to bring out the dots.. On the salutation friend I used Twinkling H2O's to color the flower. This is a wonderful paint that when you paint on something the paint has a faint twinkle or glitter like to it. I love love these paints!

All of our New Release and all of our Inventory over at the Shop is 30% off until Sunday!!

Got get you some now!! NO WAIT! You have one more stop on the blog hop and when you get there you will get a surprise!!

So Hop on over to our Challenge Blog and then get on over to Robyns Fetish Shop and get you some of our new Digital Stamps!

Big Hugs
Robyn

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME card Robyn! I love her to pieces!
    Thank you for being so good to us!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Robyn!!! i love the colors, the sentiment is simply adorable and i LOVE the cuttlebug sanded embossed background!! so fab!!!

    xoxo
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet. Love it. I like all of the new images, too.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous images Robyn!!! and some for the boys too
    your card is amazing
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. That image is sooo cute. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.