Monday, January 11, 2010

January Smeared and Smudged Faerie Song Challenge

I bought a stamp from Faerie Song Art Stamps last week and it came over the weekend. Not only did I get the stamp I bought but they added another stamp with it. How very nice of them. Will I buy from them again. For sure. Not only are their stamps priced right but to put another one in my package was such a nice surprise! Check them out, it's worth it if you like Fairies and Goddesses.

Here is what I made with the stamps.

This first one is the stamp they gave me as a gift. Is it not a cutie patootie!! Colored with Prisma Color pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I used a bit of Sparkle and Sprinkles glitter.. The big heart I cut out with my Cricut and the little heart and Salutation I created on my computer using Paint Shop Pro. Used pop dots to raise the little heart...


This next one is the Stamp I bought. I just loved this image!!
Again I used the Prisma Color Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits. I used my heart punch on the valentine paper and added the little bling flowers to the ribbon.

Both images were alot of fun to create these cards with..

Not even knowing it the Ning Network Smeared and Smudged is having a Faerie Song Challenge and these are my entries for their challenge..

Thanks everyone for looking..

Be watching for some new releases from Robyns Fetish Digital Stamps this coming Wednesday!! and a big ole blog hop!! wooohooo

Also we have had a Design Team Call for the last couple of weeks. If you are interested in joining our Design Team hop on over to our Challenge blog and send Meredith an application. The Call ends the 16th. of January so you better hurry and get your application in... I can't wait to meet all the talented applicants that join our team!!

I'm suppose to for the challenge leave my name and email so here ya go. lol

Robyn Weinrib - robynsfetish@yahoo.com



Hugs all
Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Robyn, these are fabulous! Excellent coloring, and I especially love the sparkly/blingy accents and heart punched trim :) Thanks for playing in the Smeared and Smudged challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I love those stamps. Soo cute. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these robyn!!! sooooooooo fun and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.