Monday, September 2, 2013

29 Faces again

It's time for 29 Faces again. Am I going to participate you ask.. you betcha!! I hope I can meet the challenge as I'm so involved in learning oil painting now and of coarse there are all my other studies lately. but I'm going to try..

Here is Face #1.. it's a cheat as I did this at the end of August. I'm actually working on a gal as we type..



This is titled "Off to Paris".. The Background was done with Tissue Paper from 7 Gypsys which is all French sayings, words and other stuffs. I love to collage and then use paint, inks and everything else I can think of. I also included a little crochet flower that was a gift to me from my friend Melody. She is a fab Crocheter and sent me a bunch of them.. 

Well I hope I do my link right for the 29 Faces Challenge. It always confuddles me. LOL

Hope you enjoy the challenge if you going around and checking out all the wonderful artists who participate.

Robyninski the 927th.

9 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful blue-haired lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful painting! Very interesting backround and I like very much clean and frech colors. Beautiful face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love this color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tissue paper is delicious, lovely vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful face, Oh Those eyes draw you in! The background adds a great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful face, I love the eyes and wish I could join her in her trip to Paris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have matched the colour of the crochet flower perfectly, and the blue hair contrasts so well. A lovely large-eyed lady. She'll be a great hit with the gentlemen in Paris, very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, she's great ~ and I like how she pops off that rich, dark background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.