Saturday, February 25, 2012

Learning every day

I am trying to learn how to work with Acrylics more. I so love my watercolor crayons but on Canvas it is really hard as the paint wants to come right off the canvas. I started out with the crayons and ended up doing mostly acrylics on this piece. I want to learn how to blend my colors better.. I know black is very hard to work with and I think after doing the red dress that is also.. Leave it to me to pick the two hardest colors. LOL  

anyone know of a dynamite workshop that deals with acrylics and blending like hair and faces let me know. I'm a workshop aholic.. I love taking them and learning..

anywho here is my newest piece.



Hey!! Thanks for stopping by..

Robyninski the 937th.

2 comments:

  1. I am here from Artists in Blogland. This piece is gorgeous. I know exactly what you mean about being a workshop-aholic. Julie Fei-Fan Balzer has a new video about faces/hair. The preview looks really good - http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/2012/02/all-about-faces.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.