Thursday, February 9, 2012

Artist Study

I finally finished a Painting I started almost four days ago. I have been working on it in the wee hours of the night every night...The painting is a study of the Artist Alphonse Mucha.. I love his work with Circles and flowers and filigree.. The Background kind of got lost when I put the gal on the Substrate. I was kind of upset that I painted the piece too big. I had to chop off some of the dress on both the angel and the little girl. Oh well I adapted.. LOL

This piece is done with Watercolor Crayons  and Acrylics with a lot of stamping thrown in. LOL  I should have taken a picture of the background but hey who thunked it.


I want to add on the Angels Wings some Silver Leafing but that has to wait for a trip to 
Michaels or Hobby Lobby.. I sure hope one of them has it. 

I also might do some brayering on top so the flowers  aren't so prominent ..

what do you think? or is it fine just the way it is.

Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

Hey!! Thanks for wandering by..

Robyninski the 927th. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.