Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Graduation for my Nephew



Matt my Nephew Graduated from College last Saturday. I couldn't make it over to Michigan because of this move we are doing . I soooo wanted to go. anywho I stole this picture off of his facebook.


This will be his last picture of his baby book I have to send to my Sister.
I was going to send it the other day but ah duh I packed it!! Good thing because now I have this LO to add to it. See there is a method to my madness. ROFL

Hey hey hey!! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful layout - love the background paper and the embellishments. How clever of you to grab his facebook photo! I'm just curious: does your sister know you've been making this baby book? If not, what an awesome surprise for her! And even if she does know about it, what a special gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.