Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back to Basics but



I went back to basics today and did a Layout.. but it's not really the basics as I masked and stamped.. I haven't done any scrapbooking in such a long time I just had to. Scrapping is what I started out doing about 3 years ago. I know I'm just a baby!! LOL Now I'm into all the fancy schmancy altered and mixed media art.. so today I went to my roots.. ROFL

The paper on the left that looks blue is actually black. I sanded it so that brown came through
I masked Tim's flourish stamp and then inked up a writing stamp and went down the page with it.

The Paper of coarse is all Graphic 45
Domestic Goddess I think

well most of it is Domestic Goddess

The border was done with a Martha Stewart Punch
I don't have many punches but I love love this one.
The flowers are from Timmy's Grunge Flower Die

Hey Thanks for Lookin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.