Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Christmas Tag

I created a Christmas Tag this evening. I spent some time on the Tim Holtz site today looking at his wonderful Christmas Tag and got inspired to make one.. Not at all his style or as good as he make them but the inspiration was there! LOL

I used this new Marker by Marvy and made Snow! All you do is spread it on your design and use your heat gun on it. It puffs right up and looks like snow.. Ohhh don't take the cap off and shake it! that's a no no. I now have snow stuff all over my work mat, my desk, my adhesive gun and and and! ROFL
I cut the tree's out using Holiday Paper with my Wishblade and then attached the rhinestones. and voila! I got this cutey patootie of a Tag. I'm going to hang it on ye ole Christmas Tree this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.