Monday, December 20, 2010

I've been busy in the wee hours

I've been real busy in the wee hours creating. almost every night I get up around 3am when it's real quiet in the house. DH (DUH HUBBY)  and the all the animals are sleeping and I have the house to myself. Sooo nice at that time of the morning.

Here are some of my creations I have been making.

Jeanette has a challenge going at the forum to alter a CD. This was my first time I have ever altered one and had soooo much fun!! The paper is from Graphic 45 new Christmas Collection. I have to buy more now because I wasn't even going to cut it, too beautiful!! I made an ornament out of it and it's now on my Christmas Tree!

Here are a few Layout I have done. I finally finished my Sisters Album and sent it to her for Christmas. So lately I have been doing Layouts of my own stuff and not hers. LOL   I sure hope she likes her album of my Niece Rachel. Now I have her son Mathew and my Grand Nephew John to do. The first album tok me almost two years to do! LOL

This Layout was for a sketch challenge over at Colorful Creations. The picture is of our House that we just moved into in May.


This was Christmas 2007 when we were in the house near Downtown Indianapolis. I sure blinged out that Barouge Christmas Tree  which is a cutting file I cut out on my wishblade with.

This was the last I did for my Sister and then her book was complete. It's a picture of my Niece Jello Wrestling. LOL
I used a lot of Rub ons. I love love using Rub ons they can really add to a page. 

This is a card I created using one of Mo Mannings images from Digital Pencil Too. Practicing with my new Copics. I sure have a lot to learn

and finally a card and Layout I did yesterday.
The Layout is my Christmas Tree this year in our new home


The card is one of my images from my Shop at Robyn's Fetish.
I'm entering it in the Challenge over at Glitterbabes
The challenge is snow and/or snowflakes.
I have both. I glittered the snowflakes but you can hardly see it. boooo once again on my camera. LOL
I used my snowmarker for the snow. 



Thanks everyone for looking at my creations.



1 comment:

  1. you are soooooooooo creative!!! these are gorgeous! thank you so much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge.

    hugs and a very happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.