Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Christmas Card, does that surprise you?

I created a Christmas Card tonight. Surprised!! ROFL.. Tis the Season! Today it snowed all day and I took some pictures of the Christmas Lights and the snow. Tomorrow I want to get the dogs playing in it.. They love love this weather. If you don't know I have Two St. Bernard's plus two other dogs. Well there is Twelve animals in this tiny house.. anywho my dogs love to play in the snow. St. Bernard's are natural clowns and I just love watching their antics.

Well onto my card. I bought the Digi from Prairie Fairy.. She has great Digi's.. Yes I use my competitors stamps. I have no shame.. LOL  I love all Digital Stamps. 

I cut our the Poinsetta on my Wishblade 
The sentiment came with the stamp
I'm thinking of doing that with my digi's
The Ribbon is from Bo Bunny
I don't even know when I bought it, it was in my stash 
and I took out Ye ole Sewing Machine and sewed the border on the paper.
Oh what fun it is to sew.. 
After 4 attempts on scratch paper I got the courage up to sew on the real thing LOL

I'm starting to hate my camera. I have a cheap ole Digital Camera and it's taking lousy pictures.
I have an SLR Camera on my Christmas Wish List but they are so expensive I think Santa is in
and Economic Depression and probably can't afford it. LOL

I'm entering the challenge over at Wooware USA Clearstamps
I still love to stamp too and would love to win one from them.

anywho thanks for looking


2 comments:

  1. Cute!! Fun image and paper! Thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! She's too cute with those freckles! The sentiment is true...Even Loud, horrible singers make me smile...or giggle...or think positive thoughts...

    Good luck with the WoodwareUSA challenge!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.