Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last night to craft

It was my last night to craft since I'm moving my crafts room to the Basement. I'm going to have the whole basement and set it up as a studio!! I'm excited about this but ohhh what a job this is going to be. I have to start to box up my room now. This is all Jeanette's Fault!! She is revamping her crafts room, well now she is moving into another room in her house. They are setting it all up with shelves and containers and ohhhh I was so jealous I just had to thunk of something to get a bigger room!! hence moving my hubby out of the basement and me into it!! First order of business is to clean and scrub it down.. Get out the creepy crawlers!! That is going to be an ongoing job!! Then I want to decorate it all with Crazy colors. There are pipes that hang down I want to paint a bright Red! One the brick walls do each brick a different color.. It will probably take me a year to do this all .. but in the meantime if it's cleaned up I will move down their.

So anywho I made this Tag after being inspired on the Tim Holtz blog. I didn't have any of the products so I winged it!! I started off with his Distressing Inks. those I had. Then one of his masks on the background. Sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I die cut the Title Snow. Then using this really cool Snow Marker I put them on the tag and the title. I used to my heat gun to dry it and that's when it bubbles up and becomes snow!  The image is one of my Digi's . I used Frosted Lace Stickles on him to make it look like he is all snow! He is a Snowman after all!! I used Liquid Pearls for the Buttons.. Added the embellishment and voila I have a little gift for my Secret Sister. I will add it to my package I'm sending her.

All the products I used are in the shop Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium. Check them out!!
I'm entering the Tag in the Challenge over at Scrappy Frogs. You were suppose to do a Holiday Decor Project.

I also created this Layout of my Niece Rachel.. I have two more pages to go and her album will be complete. This is my sisters Christmas Present this year. I have two more albums to do. One of her son Matt and my new grand nephew John.. That will take another two years to do!! LOL


The picture made it look so one tone. It is not.. I really am starting to hate my camera!! I wanted to sew on the distressed paper. I didn't know if I can sew on heavy Bazill or if I could sew only on the real thin paper so I got too tired thunking about it.. then I couldn't find my piece of foam to paper pierce it to hand sew. So I scrapped all my ideas and just put it together. booo on me!! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to Comment. I so appreciate it.